- Do you feel responsible for other’s happiness?
- Do you feel that you need to change your way of living and behaving?
- Do you carry a sense of guilt in you?
- Do you feel that you are the one to be blamed for (most of the unpleasant things)?
- Do you feel drained often?
- Do you get sick often?
- Do you feel distressed and confused?
- Do you feel that there is no way out?
- Do you feel stuck up in a place from where you have no escape?
If your answer is “yes” to three of these questions then you are probably stuck with a person who is controlling you.
A controlling person is a controlling person and any kind of giving up to their ideas of how you should behave, look, walk or laugh is going to sabotage your happiness. One controlling person in your life is enough to make it miserable. This could be your parent, sibling, partner, relative or colleague. No amount of sacrifice or conforming to their ways is going to make it better. Such people rely on you and only you to keep them emotionally balanced and happy. This kind of relation is poison and you need to get out of it. It is true that any relationship requires work but this work shouldn’t be so hard. While it is okay to make some adjustments, it is absolutely crazy to change who you basically are.
Sometimes we are stuck up with people who have absolutely different energy than us. If you are empathic and absorb such vibes like a sponge then staying with such people can have a very damaging effect on your wellbeing.
- If you are empathic like me then you must be very selective of who you allow in your space.
- Stay away from people who are no energy match for you.
- If you find yourself wondering if you are in a wrong relationship then most probably you are!
- It is not easy to deal with a controlling people because they will always have their way.
- While running away from them is the best option, however it is not always easy to choose it.
If you choose to stay with such a person who makes you believe that you are lucky that he/ she is putting up with you then there are ways to deal with such people.
So if you find yourself stuck with such a person then I can
- Equip you with ways and means to keep your sanity and wellbeing intact.
- Instill in you the confidence and empower you to see your own worth.
- Unstuck you mentally from where you are to where you want to be.
- Teach you how not be a victim of emotional outbursts of others.
- Help you decide whether to stick there or move on.
- How to stay there without creating any hurt inside of you.
Who am I
I work on successful work life balance. I help people who are stuck up to move forward in life by helping them to find possibilities where they can see none. What I love is the liberating smile on their faces and sense of fulfillment and joy in their hearts.